Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Time To Take Diazepam Before Dental Appointment How Much Diazepam Should I Take Before My Appointment?

How much diazepam should I take before my appointment? - best time to take diazepam before dental appointment

I have a dentist appointment on Thursday for the first time in 10 years and I am terrified to go, I'm sure I'll need a few fillings, and I've never had before, so I do not know what is in store for us. I know that only the first event to be a failure, but I'm so afraid I would freeze and not do to be able to look her in the mouth.

I have some diazepam remains of a back injury last month and I know you can make an appointment before the dental anxiety reduction, but I wonder what dose should I? I 5 mg tablets.

3 comments:

Daria319 said...

Even if you are absolutely sure he was not sedated or is carried out one of the procedures for you other than a standard cleaning, it can certainly take a half tablet. Be sure to take only half-full stomach.

bmac said...

Whoa, take it as on the bottle. Whatever it was something else is required. Never more than what it says on the label.
And you need someone to drive you to your appointment if you take Valium. You can not drive. And you should tell the dentist that you take a Valium and you are scared .... before the test.

emmalue said...

Totally agree with J.

Post a Comment